Studio B Learning Center founder, Peter Conrad, has over 20 years of teaching and administration experience which includes:
- Campus College Chair, Full Time Faculty Manager, University of Phoenix (current)
- Adjunct faculty, University of Phoenix 2008-2013
- Academic Affairs Manager, Santa Barbara Business College, Palm Desert Campus 2009-2011
- Teacher and Administrator, St. Margaret’s Episcopal School, Palm Desert, CA 2001-2008
- Eads High School Journalism/English instructor, 1993-2001
- Adjunct faculty, Lamar Community College, 1993-2001
- Master of Arts in Education Administration and Supervision at the University of Phoenix, 2006
- B.A. University of Montana: Graduated with honors December, 1991 with an extended English Major, teacher-training emphasis
Awards and Honors
- 2000 Colorado Historical Society Josephine Miles Award for advancing Colorado history
- 2001 American Association of School Librarians ICONnect Award for collaboration through
- School to Careers grant
- Two Robert Hoag Rowlands grants to improve the quality of journalism in public schools
- Helped obtain the Colorado Library Association Power Libraries Grant for improving collaboration
between library and teaching staff.
- Voted Teacher of the Year for Eads High School in 1995.
- Voted Teacher of the Year for Eads High School in 1999.
- Dean’s List—last five quarters at the University of Montana.
- Scholar of the College of Arts and Sciences at the University of Montana.