We offer learning enrichment by providing an environment focusing on:
- Individual Support - whether in a small group or independent mentoring, Studio B Learning Center offers learning growth through participation in a creative and fun process, adding context to rote memorization by using reasoning through understanding.
- Experiential Meaning - meaningful learning takes place through action, and we provide the actions needed to help a student understand what is otherwise just words or numbers on a paper. Sometimes that means taking on a fun and interesting project that a student helps to create, which ultimately leads to long-lasting lessons for a particular skill area.
- Core values - every student must learn the basics in school, but sometimes misses out or doesn’t pick up the skills necessary to move on to the next thing. This can be a critical failure for a student who feels a necessity to hide this lack. We make sure those core educational skills are in place, and that a student feels confident in these skills.
- Creative Structure – while we set clear performance criteria with each educational challenge, every student is encouraged to let his or her talents shine. Our safe environment gives students the ability to take risks for personal growth, while our Studio B Instructors look for opportunities to allow this to happen.
- Collaboration - Students benefit by collaborating on educational projects because it’s here where individuals learn to use their skills in a group. With our small groups of no more than 4, we can make sure every student has the chance to grow and develop skills in an encouraging environment.